Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) CFD modeling and thermodynamic analysis of a concept of a MILD-OXY combustion large scale pulverized coal boiler. Energy.
- (2017) A method for retrieving char oxidation kinetic data from reacting particle trajectories in a novel test facility. Fuel. vol. 212.
- (2017) Design of the experimental rig for retrieving kinetic data of char particles. Fuel processing technology. vol. 156.
- (2017) Oxy-fuel burner investigations for CO2 capture in cement plants. Energy Procedia. vol. 120.
- (2017) Drying of thermally thick wood particles: A study of the numerical efficiency, accuracy and stability of common drying models. Energy & Fuels.
- (2017) Comparison of numerical efficiency of the thermal and the kinetic rate drying model applied to a thermally thick wood particle. Energy Procedia.
- (2017) NUMERICAL SIMULATION OF DEVOLATILIZATION OF WOOD LOGS AND PRESSURE GENERATION IN THE WOOD LOG CENTER. European biomass conference and exhibition proceedings.
- (2017) Numerical models for thermochemical degradation of thermally thick woody biomass, and their application in domestic wood heating appliances and grate furnaces. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science. vol. 63.
- (2017) Correlation effects between turbulence and the conversion rate of pulverized char particles. Combustion and Flame. vol. 185.
- (2017) The effect of turbulent clustering on particle reactivity. Proceedings of the Combustion Institute. vol. 36 (2).
- (2017) Chemical Looping Combustion of Methane Using a Copper-based Oxygen Carrier in a 150 kW Reactor System. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Eulerian and Lagrangian approaches to multidimensional condensation and collection. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. vol. 9 (2).
- (2017) Mechanism of unconfined dust explosions: Turbulent clustering and radiation-induced ignition. Physical review. E. vol. 95.
- (2017) A ghost-cell immersed boundary method for the simulations of heat transfer in compressible flows under different boundary conditions Part-II: Complex geometries. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 104.
- (2017) Comprehensive Char Particle Gasification Model Adequate for Entrained-Flow and Fluidized-Bed Gasifiers. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (3).
- (2016) Visualization system for the measurement of size and sphericity of char particles under combustion conditions. Powder Technology. vol. 301.
- (2016) Numerical Study of Hydrogen Inhibition of Char Gasification Using Detailed Hetero- and Homogeneous Chemical Kinetics. Energy & Fuels. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) A ghost-cell immersed boundary method for simulations of heat transfer in compressible flows under different boundary conditions. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 92.
- (2015) Numerical simulations of staged biomass grate fired combustion with an emphasis on NOx emissions. Energy Procedia. vol. 75.
- (2015) Predicting NOx Emissions from Wood Stoves using Detailed Chemistry and Computational Fluid Dynamics. Energy Procedia. vol. 75.