Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The effect of insomnia on neuropsychological functioning in patients with comorbid symptoms of pain, fatigue, and mood disorders. Archives of clinical neuropsychology. vol. 33 (1).
- (2018) Data-driven clustering reveals a link between symptoms and functional brain connectivity in depression. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging.
- (2018) Superior outcomes following cervical fusion vs. multimodal rehabilitation in a subgroup of randomized Whiplash-Associated-Disorders (WAD) patients indicating somatic pain origin. Comparison of outcome assessments made by four examiners from different disciplines. Scandinavian Journal of Pain.
- (2018) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy preceded by an experimental Attention Bias Modification procedure in recurrent depression: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 19:203.
- (2017) Effectiveness of working memory training among subjects currently on sick leave due to complex symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2017) Neurocognitive effects of an omega-3 fatty acid and vitamins E+C in schizophrenia: A randomized controlled trial. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids.
- (2017) Do executive functions predict binge-drinking patterns? Evidence from a longitudinal study in young adulthood. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Inhibitory control and response monitoring are not systematically related to weekly alcohol consumption in the general population. Psychopharmacology.
- (2017) Fatigue and cognition: Pupillary responses to problem-solving in early multiple sclerosis patients. Brain and Behavior. vol. 7.
- (2017) Processes in acceptance and commitment therapy and the rehabilitation of chronic fatigue. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (3).
- (2017) Dysfunctional Metacognitive Beliefs Are Associated with Decreased Executive Control. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Levels of alcohol use and depression severity as predictors of missed therapy sessions in cognitive behavioral psycho-educational group treatment for depression. Addiction Research and Theory. vol. 25 (1).
- (2017) Interventions for Subjects with Depressive Symptoms with or without Unhealthy Alcohol Use: Are There Different Patterns of Change?. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8 (MAY).
- (2017) Is overestimation of body size associated with neuropsychological weaknesses in anorexia nervosa?. European eating disorders review. vol. 25 (2).
- (2016) Binge drinking is characterized by decisions favoring positive and discounting negative consequences. Addiction Research and Theory. vol. 24 (6).
- (2016) Which facets of impulsivity predict binge drinking?. Addictive Behaviors Reports. vol. 3.
- (2016) Brain volumes and regional cortical thickness in young females with anorexia nervosa. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Functional brain alterations in anorexia nervosa: A scoping review. Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 4:32.
- (2016) Cognitive rehabilitation in multiple sclerosis: A randomized controlled trial. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 133 (1).
- (2016) Metacognitions are associated with subjective memory problems in individuals on sick leave due to chronic fatigue. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7 (MAY).