Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Directionality and column arrangement principles of precipitates in Al-Mg-Si-(Cu) and Al-Mg-Cu linked to line defect in Al. Materials Science Forum. vol. 877.
- (2017) The Effect of Heating Rate on the Density and Spatial Distribution of Dispersoids during Homogenisation of 6xxx Aluminium Alloys. Materials Science Forum. vol. 877.
- (2016) The effects and behaviour of Li and Cu alloying agents in lean Al-Mg-Si alloys. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 699.
- (2016) TEM and HAADF-STEM investigations on the effect of Cu and Ge additions on precipitation in 6xxx Al alloys. Microscopy and Analysis. vol. 30 (1).
- (2015) Effects of Germanium, Copper, and Silver Substitutions on Hardness and Microstructure in Lean Al-Mg-Si Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 46 (9).
- (2015) The effect of Cu and Ge additions on strength and precipitation in a lean 6xxx aluminium alloy. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 644:012028.
- (2014) Improving thermal stability in Cu-containing Al-Mg-Si alloys by precipitate optimization. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 45 (7).
- (2014) Novel method of screw extrusion for fabricating Al/Mg (macro-) composites from aluminum alloy 6063 and magnesium granules. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. vol. 24 (12).
- (2008) Annealing of Al-Si alloys after equal-channel angular pressing. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 493.
- (2006) Microstructural development of "recycled-like" alloys during ECAP: Particle break-up,microstructure evolution and mechanical properties". The Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society. 2006. ISBN 978-0-87339-628-8.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Directionality and Column Arrangement Principles of Precipitates in Al-Mg-Si-(Cu) and Al-Mg-Cu Linked to Line Defect in Al. The 15th International Conference on Aluminium Alloys.
- (2013) On the mechanism of surface cracking in DC Cast 7xxx and 6xxx extrusion ingot alloys. Essential Readings in Light Metals, Cast Shop for Aluminum Production, Vol. 3.
- (2010) Behind Structure and Relation of Precipitates in Al-Mg-Si and Related Alloys. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Aluminium Alloys (ICAA12).