Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Towards Blockchain-based GDPR-compliant Online Social Networks: Challenges, Opportunities and Way Forward. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1129.
- (2020) Practical Implementation of Privacy Preserving Clustering Methods Using a Partially Homomorphic Encryption Algorithm. Electronics. vol. 9 (2).
- (2020) Deep learning based Sequential model for malware analysis using Windows exe API Calls. PeerJ Computer Science. vol. 6.
- (2020) Koble. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2020) Crime Intelligence from Social Media Using CISMO. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- (2020) A Novel hybrid IDS based on modified NSGAII-ANN and Random Forest. Electronics. vol. 9 (4).
- (2019) How to do it right: A framework for biometrics supported border control. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1111.
- (2019) Towards Designing a Knowledge Graph-Based Framework for Investigating and Preventing Crime on Online Social Networks. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1111.
- (2019) Data-driven Intrusion Detection System for Small and Medium Enterprises. IEEE International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks, CAMAD. vol. 2019-September.
- (2017) SMONT: an ontology for crime solving through social media. International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies. vol. 12 (2/3).
Part of book/report
- (2020) The Importance Of Skip Connections In Encoder-Decoder Architectures For Colorectal Polyp Detection. Proceedings of IEEE international conference on image processing.
- (2017) Data-Driven Machine-Learning Approach for predicting missing values in large data sets: A comparison Study. Machine Learning, Optimization, and Big Data Third International Conference, MOD 2017, Volterra, Italy, September 14–17, 2017, Revised Selected Papers.