Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A network design algorithm for multicast communication architectures in smart transmission grids. Electric power systems research. vol. 187.
- (2020) A parallel approach for detecting OpenFlow rule anomalies based on a general formalism. Concurrency and Computation.
- (2019) An IP Multicast Framework for Routable Sample Value Communication in Transmission Grids. Journal of Communications. vol. 14 (9).
- (2019) Experimental validation of a new impedance based protection for networks with distributed generation using co-simulation test platform. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery.
- (2018) General TCP State Inference Model From Passive Measurements Using Machine Learning Techniques. IEEE Access. vol. 6.
- (2018) Publish/Subscribe Versus a Content-Based Approach for Information Dissemination. MILCOM IEEE Military Communications Conference.
- (2018) The Effects of a UAV on a Terrestrial MANET. MILCOM IEEE Military Communications Conference.
- (2018) Hardware-in-the-loop testing of impedance protection with compensation of fault impedance and DG infeed current. The Journal of Engineering. vol. 2018 (15).
- (2017) Fusion networking for IEC 61850 inter substation communication: Use case applications. Journal of Communications. vol. 12 (9).
- (2017) Enhancing security attacks analysis using regularized machine learning techniques. Advanced Information Networking and Applications.
- (2015) Resilient internetwork routing over heterogeneous mobile military networks. MILCOM IEEE Military Communications Conference.
- (2015) Modelling the Optimal Link Length in Wireless Sensor Networks for Two Different Media Access Protocols. Sensors & Transducers Journal. vol. 185 (2).
- (2011) Enhancing Data Transmission Reliability with Multipath Multicast Rate Allocation. Advances in Electronics and Telecommunications. vol. 2 (3).
- (2011) Increasing the Lifetime of Roadside Sensor Networks Using Edge-Betweenness Clustering. IEEE International Conference on Communications. vol. 1.
- (2011) Performance evaluation of nsclick simulator for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, ICACT.
- (2010) A Deadline-Driven Probabilistic Quality of Service Routing for Mobile Ad hoc Networks. Journal of Digital Information Management. vol. 8 (2).
- (2010) Quality of Service in mobile ad hoc networks: a survey. International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing. vol. 6 (2).
- (2010) Routing Trade-offs in Sparse and Mobile Heterogeneous Multi-Radio Ad Hoc Networks. MILCOM IEEE Military Communications Conference.
- (2010) Optimized Group Communication for Tactical Military Networks. MILCOM IEEE Military Communications Conference.
- (2010) Gateway Load Balancing in Future Tactical Networks. MILCOM IEEE Military Communications Conference.