Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Islam, religiosity, and immigrant political action in Western Europe. Social Science Research. vol. 43.
- (2013) It can happen here: the impact of the Mumbai terror attacks on public opinion in Western Europe. Public Choice. vol. 156 (1-2).
- (2012) Issue ownership, unemployment and support for government intervention. Work, Employment and Society. vol. 26 (3).
- (2012) The publics' concern for global warming: A cross-national study of 47 countries. Journal of Peace Research. vol. 49 (1).
- (2012) Patterns of Ethnic Intolerance in Europe. Journal of International Migration and Integration. vol. 13 (4).
- (2011) Microfoundations of Civil Conflict Reconciliation: Ethnicity and Context. International Interactions. vol. 37 (4).
- (2010) Democratic Values, Ethnic Competition, and Electoral Participation in Bosnia. Südosteuropa. vol. 58 (1).
- (2010) Ethnic and Linguistic Minorities and Political Participation in Europe. International Journal of Comparative Sociology. vol. 51 (1-2).
- (2010) Was There a Decline in Ethnic Polarization in Macedonia Between 2003 and 2005? Results from a National Panel Analysis. Südosteuropa. vol. 58 (1).
- (2008) Anti-Muslim prejudice in Europe: A multilevel analysis of survey data from 30 countries. Social Science Research. vol. 37 (1).
- (2007) Citizens' perceptions of human rights practices: An analysis of 55 countries. Journal of Peace Research. vol. 44 (4).
- (2007) Civic Decline? Trends in Political Involvement and Participation in Norway, 1965-2001. Scandinavian Political Studies. vol. 30 (2).
- (2007) Simulating Models of Issue Voting. Political Analysis. vol. 15 (4).
- (2007) Disaggregating Public Opinion on the Ethnic Conflict in Macedonia. International Journal of Sociology. vol. 37 (3).
- (2006) Public Opinion on the Role of Religion in Political Leadership: A Multilevel Ananlysis of Sixty-three Countries. Japanese Journal of Political Science. vol. 7 (3).
- (2005) Oil Wealth Dissatisfaction and Politial Trust in Norway: A Resource Curse?. West European Politics. vol. 28 (4).
- (2004) Bush vs. Gore: Policy Issues in the 2000 U.S. Presidential Election. Tidsskrift for samfunnsforskning. vol. 45 (2).
- (2001) Stortingsvalget 2001. Økonomisk forum. vol. 55 (6).
- (2001) Sophistry versus science: On further efforts to rehabilitate the proximity model. Journal of Politics. vol. 63 (2).
- (2000) Politisk deltaking og representasjon. Tidsskrift for samfunnsforskning. vol. 41 (1).