Background and activities
Medical doctor with a speciality in medical onclogy and radiotherapy. PhD-student at the European Palliative Care Research Centre (PRC), Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine. Researching cancer cachexia.
- M.D., NTNU, 2004
- Speciality in medical oncology and radiotherapy, University Hospital of North-Norway, 2013
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Quality of life as a prognostic factor for survival in hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver international (Print).
- (2017) Cancer cachexia ̶ prevalence and patient-perceived need of health care attention. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2017) A cross-sectional study examining the prevalence of cachexia and areas of unmet need in patients with cancer. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2017) The applicability of a weight loss grading system in cancer cachexia: a longitudinal analysis. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8 (5).
- (2016) Does chemotherapy improve health-related quality of life in advanced pancreatic cancer? A systematic review. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology. vol. 99.
- (2016) Is it possible to detect an improvement in cancer pain management? A comparison of two Norwegian cross-sectional studies conducted 5 years apart?. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Kakeksi - Patofysiologi, Måling og Klassifisering. Palliasjon. Nordisk lærebok. 3. utgave.
- (2016) Kakeksibehandling. Palliasjon. Nordisk lærebok. 3. utgave.