Background and activities
PhD fellow at the Porous Media Laboratory (http://porelab.no/). Uses non-equilibrium molecular dynamics simulations to model flow in porous media. Working title of the thesis is "Thermodynamic driving forces of flow in porous media"
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Nanothermodynamic Description and Molecular Simulation of a Single-Phase Fluid in a Slit Pore. Nanomaterials.
- (2020) Gibbs ensemble Monte Carlo simulation of fluids in confinement: Relation between the differential and integral pressures. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (293).
- (2020) Solvent-Mediated Forces between Ellipsoidal Nanoparticles Adsorbed at Liquid–Vapor Interfaces. Langmuir.
- (2020) Two-Phase Equilibrium Conditions in Nanopores. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (4).
- (2019) Pressures Inside a Nano-Porous Medium. The Case of a Single Phase Fluid. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2019) Non-isothermal Transport of Multi-phase Fluids in Porous Media. Constitutive Equations. Frontiers of Physics. vol. 6.
- (2018) Non-isothermal transport of multi-phase fluids in porous media. The entropy production. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 6.