Ole Kristian Drange
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Plasma Levels of the Cytokines B Cell-Activating Factor (BAFF) and A Proliferation-Inducing Ligand (APRIL) in Schizophrenia, Bipolar, and Major Depressive Disorder: A Cross Sectional, Multisite Study. Schizophrenia Bulletin.
- (2021) A genome-wide association study with 1,126,563 individuals identifies new risk loci for Alzheimer's disease. Nature Genetics.
- (2020) Differences in course of illness between patients with bipolar II disorder with and without epileptiform discharges or other sharp activity on electroencephalograms: a cross-sectional study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 20.
- (2020) Validation of insomnia questionnaires in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) Mortality among patients discharged from an acute psychiatric department: A 5-year prospective study. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 11.
- (2020) Atherogenic lipid ratios related to myeloperoxidase and C-reactive protein levels in psychotic disorders. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 11.
- (2019) Genetic Overlap Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Bipolar Disorder Implicates the MARK2 and VAC14 Genes. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) Fylkesvise forskjeller i forskrivning av klozapin. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (13).
- (2019) A prospective three-year follow-up study on the clinical significance of anti-neuronal antibodies in acute psychiatric disorders. Scientific Reports. vol. 10:35.
- (2018) Clinical characteristics of patients with bipolar disorder and premorbid traumatic brain injury: a cross-sectional study. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (19).
- (2018) The significance of anti-neuronal antibodies for acute psychiatric disorders: a retrospective case-controlled study. BMC Neuroscience. vol. 19:68.