Background and activities
AMOS research Project 9
Supervisor: Ingrid Schjølberg
Co-supervisors: Martin Ludvigsen
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Finite element cable-model for Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) by application of beam theory. Ocean Engineering. vol. 163 (1).
- (2018) Constrained multi-body dynamics for modular underwater robots — Theory and experiments. Ocean Engineering. vol. 149.
- (2016) Time Domain Modeling of ROV Umbilical using Beam Equations. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
Part of book/report
- (2018) SeaArm - A Subsea Multi-Degree of Freedom Manipulator for Small Observation Class Remotely Operated Vehicles. European Control Conference 2018 Limassol, Cyprus.
- (2018) Cable Selection Considerations for Subsea Vehicles. Proceedings of MTS/IEEE Oceans'18, Techno-Ocean 2018 - OTO'18.
- (2016) Determination of Hydrodynamic Parameters for Remotely Operated Vehicles. ASME 2016 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7: Ocean Engineering.
- (2016) Validation of multi-body modelling methodology for reconfigurable underwater robots. OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey.