Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Theoretical analysis of suitable fluids for high temperature heat pumps up to 125 °C heat delivery. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 92.
- (2017) Review of Vapour Compression Heat Pumps for High Temperature Heating using Natural Working Fluids. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 80.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Experimental investigation of the performance of a hydrocarbon heat pump for high temperature industrial heating. Proceedings of the 13th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference, Valencia, 2018.
- (2018) Theoretical analysis for charge reduction in a 200 kW hydrocarbon hight temperature heat pump. Proceedings of the 13th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference, Valencia, 2018.
- (2016) Evaluation of Natural working fluids for the Development of high temperature heat pumps. 12th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants GL2016 : Proceedings.