Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Characteristics of higher-harmonic breaking wave forces and secondary load cycles on a single vertical circular cylinder at different Froude numbers. Marine Structures. vol. 64.
- (2018) THE CHANGING CLIMATE AND THE ARCTIC COASTAL SETTLEMENTS. International journal of environmental impacts. vol. 1 (4).
- (2018) Technological Challenges for Sustainable Use of the Arctic Seas. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 28 (4).
- (2018) The influence of internal solitary waves on steel catenary riser and steel lazy wave risers. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Detailed study on breaking wave interactions with a jacket structure based on experimental investigations. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (2).
- (2018) Heat loss of insulated pipes in cross-flow winds. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering.
- (2018) Vessel stability in polar low situations: case study for semi-submersible drilling rigs. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 13 (3).
- (2018) Design and installation of high voltage cables at sea. International Journal of Energy Production and Management. vol. 3 (3).
- (2018) Parameter estimation of a breaking wave slamming load model using Monte Carlo simulation. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1104.
- (2017) Corrosion propagation phase and bond strength degradation of reinforced concrete structures: state of the art. International Journal of Computational Methods & Experimental Measurements. vol. 6 (3).
- (2017) Limitations related to marine operations in the Barents Sea. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 276 (1).
- (2017) Limit cycle oscillations at resonances. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 276 (1).
- (2017) A comparison of numerical simulations of breaking wave forces on a monopile structure using two different numerical models based on finite difference and finite volume methods. Ocean Engineering. vol. 137.
- (2017) Sensitivity Study on a 3D Numerical Model for Estimating Breaking Wave Forces on a Jacket Structure. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings.
- (2017) Crack formation and Crack propagation into the compression zone on reinforced concrete beam structures. International Journal of Computational Methods & Experimental Measurements. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) Identification of hazards during search and rescue operations in cold climate. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2017) Swell description for Bonga offshore Nigeria location. Ocean Systems Engineering. vol. 7 (4).
- (2017) On weather limitations for safe marine operations in the Barents Sea. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 276 (1).
- (2017) Vessel stability in polar low situations. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 12.
- (2017) Use of bioengineering techniques to prevent landslides in Nepal for hydropower development. International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics. vol. 12 (4).