Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Covid-fatigued? A longitudinal study of Norwegian older adults’ psychosocial well-being before and during early and later stages of the COVID-19 pandemic. European Journal of Ageing.
- (2021) Locked and lonely? A longitudinal assessment of loneliness before and during the COVID-19 pandemic in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2021) Digital cognitive-behavioural therapy for insomnia compared with digital patient education about insomnia in individuals referred to secondary mental health services in Norway: Protocol for a multicentre randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 11 (6).
- (2021) Mode of delivery of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial of digital and face-to-face therapy. Sleep.
- (2021) How the Norwegian population was affected by non-pharmaceutical interventions during the first six weeks of the COVID-19 lockdown. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2021) Stability and Change of the Personality Traits Languidity and Flexibility in a Sample of Nurses: A 7–8 Years Follow-Up Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Study protocol: the Norwegian Triple-S Cohort Study - establishing a longitudinal health survey of children and adolescents with experiences of maltreatment. BMC Public Health. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Sleep disturbances and first onset of major mental disorders in adolescence and early adulthood: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sleep Medicine Reviews. vol. 57.
- (2021) The effect of sleep-wake intraindividual variability in digital cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia: a mediation analysis of a large-scale RCT. Sleep. vol. 44 (10).
- (2021) Changes in work schedule affect the prevalence of shift work disorder among Norwegian nurses–a two year follow-up study. Chronobiology International. vol. 38 (6).
- (2021) Sleep patterns among Norwegian nurses between the first and second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC Nursing. vol. 20.
- (2020) General and alcohol-related social media use and mental health: A large-sample longitudinal study. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction.
- (2020) The association between shift work and immunological biomarkers in nurses. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 8.
- (2020) Tinder use and romantic relationship formations: A large-scale longitudinal study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) The Norwegian remote intervention program for problem gambling: Short- and long-term outcomes. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 37 (4).
- (2020) Demographical, personality, alcohol use, and mental health characteristics associated with different alcoholic beverage preferences among students. Cogent Psychology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2020) Trajectories of sleep problems from adolescence to adulthood. Linking two population-based studies from Norway. Sleep Medicine. vol. 75.
- (2020) The Effect of Reducing Insomnia Severity on Work- and Activity-Related Impairment. Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Sleep in the land of the midnight sun and polar night: The Tromsø study. Chronobiology International.
- (2020) Short sleep duration and high exposure to quick returns are associated with impaired everyday memory in shift workers. Nursing Outlook.