Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Tinder Use and Romantic Relationship Formations: A Large- Scale Longitudinal Study. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) The Norwegian remote intervention program for problem gambling: Short- and long-term outcomes. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs.
- (2020) General and alcohol-related social media use and mental health: A large-sample longitudinal study. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction.
- (2019) Demographics, personality and substance-use characteristics associated with forming romantic relationships. Evolutionary Psychological Science. vol. 6.
- (2019) The associations between low-level gaming, high-level gaming and problematic alcohol use. Addictive Behaviors Reports. vol. 10.
- (2019) Working hour characteristics and schedules among nurses in three Nordic countries – a comparative study using payroll data. BMC Nursing. vol. 18 (1).
- (2019) Short and long-term effects of unguided internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic insomnia in morning and evening persons: a post-hoc analysis. Chronobiology International. vol. 36 (10).
- (2019) Habitual sleep, social jetlag, and reaction time in youths with delayed sleep–wake phase disorder. A case–control study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:2569.
- (2019) Insomnia, sleep duration and academic performance: A national survey of Norwegian college and university students. Sleep Medicine: X. vol. 1:100005.
- (2019) Long-Term Effects of an Unguided Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Insomnia. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM). vol. 15 (1).
- (2019) Short rest between shifts (quick returns) and night work is associated with work-related accidents. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. vol. 92 (6).
- (2019) Patients with delayed sleep-wake phase disorder show poorer executive functions compared to good sleepers. Sleep Medicine. vol. 54.
- (2018) Who is watching user-generated alcohol posts on social media?. Addictive Behaviours. vol. 78.
- (2018) "Freshman's week": Characteristics associated with participation and experiencing adverse effects. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy. vol. 13.
- (2018) Internet-delivered cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia and comorbid symptoms. Internet Interventions. vol. 12.
- (2018) A randomized noninferiority trial comparing Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) delivered by a therapist or via a fully automated online treatment program. Sleep.
- (2018) Overcoming insomnia: Protocol for a large-scale randomised controlled trial of online cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia compared with online patient education about sleep. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e25152 (8).
- (2018) Sleep patterns and insomnia in young adults: a national survey of Norwegian university students. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2018) Long working hours are inversely related to sick leave in the following 3 months: a 4-year registry study. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health.
- (2017) Alcohol use among Norwegian students: Demographics, personality and psychological health correlates of drinking patterns. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 34 (5).