Background and activities
PhD candidate in theoretical condensed matter physics, with Arne Brataas as supervisor. Research interests:
- Magnetization dynamics
- Antiferromagnetic spintronics
- Spin transport in heterostructures
- Cavity spintronics
- Magnon-mediated fermion condensation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Current Control of Magnetism in Two-Dimensional Fe3GeTe2. Physical Review Letters. vol. 122 (21).
- (2018) Nonlocal Coupling between Antiferromagnets and Ferromagnets in Cavities. Physical Review Letters. vol. 121 (8).
- (2018) Spin-transfer antiferromagnetic resonance. Physical Review B. vol. 97 (5).
- (2017) Computation of three-dimensional three-phase flow of carbon dioxide using a high-order WENO scheme. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 348.
- (2016) Current driven spin–orbit torque oscillator: ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic coupling. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.