Parisa Rezaee Borj
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2021) Detecting Sexual Predatory Chats by Perturbed Data and Balanced Ensembles. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group (BIOSIG2021).
- (2019) Detecting Liars in Chats using Keystroke Dynamics. Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Biometric Engineering and Applications (ICBEA 2019).
- (2019) Predatory Conversation Detection. International Conference on Cyber Security for Emerging Technologies.
- (2019) On Preprocessing the Data for Improving Sexual Predator Detection. 14th International Workshop on Semantic and Social Media Adaptation and Personalization.
- (2019) Exploring Keystroke Dynamics and Stylometry Features for Gender Prediction on Chatting Data. Proceedings of the International Convention MIPRO.