Pedro Antonio Lira Parada
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Implications of dimensional analysis in bioreactor models: parameter estimation and identifiability. Chemical Engineering Journal.
- (2021) Comparison of noninvasive, in-situ and external monitoring of microbial growth in fed-batch cultivations in Corynebacterium glutamicum. Biochemical engineering journal. vol. 170 (107989).
- (2021) Sensor fusion based on Extended and Unscented Kalman Filter for bioprocess monitoring. Journal of Process Control. vol. 106.
- (2019) Bioreactor Scaling Enhances Feedback Control Of Concentration, Rates, and Yields. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (1).
- (2016) Oxychlorination–dehydrochlorination chemistry on bifunctional ceria catalysts for intensified vinyl chloride production. Angewandte Chemie International Edition.
- (2014) Hydrogenation of butanal over silica-supported Shvo’s catalyst and its use for the gas-phase conversion of propene to butanol via tandem hydroformylation and hydrogenation. Journal of Catalysis.