Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) “Failures” to be celebrated: an analysis of major pivots of software startups. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering.
- (2016) How do software startups pivot? Empirical results from a multiple case study. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 240.
- (2016) Software Development in Startup Companies: The Greenfield Startup Model. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. vol. 42 (6).
- (2016) Minimum viable product or multiple facet product? The role of MVP in software startups. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 251.
- (2016) Software startups-A research agenda. e-Informatica: Software Engineering Journal. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Key challenges in software startups across life cycle stages. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 251.
- (2015) Key challenges in early-stage software startups. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 212.
- (2015) How do you feel, developer? An explanatory theory of the impact of affects on programming performance. PeerJ Computer Science.
- (2015) In Need of Creative Mobile Service Ideas? Forget Adults and Ask Young Children. Sage Open. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) What Can Software Startuppers Learn from the Artistic Design Flow? Experiences, Reflections and Future Avenues. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9459.
- (2016) Product-Focused Software Process Improvement. 17th International Conference, PROFES 2016 Trondheim, Norway, November 22–24, 2016 Proceedings. Springer. 2016. ISBN 978-3-319-49093-9. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (1).
- (2009) Proceedings of the 35th EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications. IEEE. 2009. ISBN 978-0-7695-3784-9.
- (2007) Proc. 14th European Conference on Software Process Improvement (EuroSPI'2007). Springer. 2007. ISBN 9783540747659. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (4764).
Part of book/report
- (2015) Lean startup: why large software companies should care. Scientific Workshop Proceedings of the XP2015.
- (2015) A Simultaneous, Multidisciplinary Development and Design Journey – Reflections on Prototyping. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2015 14th International Conference, ICEC 2015, Trondheim, Norway, September 29 - Ocotober 2, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) Understanding the affect of developers: theoretical background and guidelines for psychoempirical software engineering. Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Social Software Engineering.
- (2015) Hunter-gatherer cycle: a conceptual model of the evolution of software startups. Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Software and System Process.
- (2015) Bridging Tangible and Virtual Interaction: Rapid Prototyping of a Gaming Idea. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2015 14th International Conference, ICEC 2015, Trondheim, Norway, September 29 - Ocotober 2, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2008) A Preliminary Roadmap for Empirical Research on Agile Software Development. Agile 2008 Conference.