Per Bendik Wik
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A physical activity reference data-set recorded from older adults using body-worn inertial sensors and video Technology - The ADAPT study data-set. Sensors. vol. 17 (3).
- (2016) Validation of the activPAL3 for Measurement of Physical Activity in Older Adults in a Semi-Structured Protocol Using Video Analysis. Gait & Posture. vol. 49 (128).
- (2016) Stakeholder Attitudes Toward and Values Embedded in a Sensor-Enhanced Personal Emergency Response System. Interacting with computers. vol. 28 (5).
- (2012) Phase-dependent changes in local dynamic stability of human gait. Journal of Biomechanics. vol. 45 (13).
- (2012) Older adults have unstable gait kinematics during weight transfer. Journal of Biomechanics. vol. 45 (9).