Per Ivar Finseth
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Differences in course of illness between patients with bipolar II disorder with and without epileptiform discharges or other sharp activity on electroencephalograms: a cross-sectional study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 20.
- (2019) Genetic Overlap Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Bipolar Disorder Implicates the MARK2 and VAC14 Genes. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2018) Clinical characteristics of patients with bipolar disorder and premorbid traumatic brain injury: a cross-sectional study. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (19).
- (2015) Investigation of the genetic interaction between BDNF and DRD3 genes in suicidical behaviour in psychiatric disorders. World Journal of Biological Psychiatry. vol. 16 (3).
- (2014) Risk factors of cycle acceleration in acutely admitted patients with bipolar disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 130 (5).
- (2014) Association analysis between suicidal behaviour and candidate genes of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 163.
- (2013) Cycle acceleration in bipolar disorder - a model of clinical predictors. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2013) Number of lifetime suicide attempts is associated with number of antidepressant trials in bipolar disorder inpatients. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2012) Risk factors related to lifetime suicide attempts in acutely admitted bipolar disorder inpatients. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 14 (7).
- (2011) Risk factors of suicidal behaviour in acutely admitted bipolar disorder patients. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 13.
- (2010) Life-time suicide attempts in acutely admitted inpatients with bipolar disorder. European Neuropsychopharmacology. vol. 20.