Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2008) Teaching as a collective work: analysis, current research and implications for teacher education. Journal of Education for Teaching. vol. 34 (3).
- (2018) Professional Development for Inquiry-Based Science Teaching and Learning. Springer Nature. 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-91405-3.
- (2013) Inquiry in Science Education and Science Teacher Education. Akademika forlag. 2013. ISBN 978-82-519-2933-2.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Further Professional Development of Teachers. Science Education – An International Course Companion.
- (2013) 'Science isn't my favorite subjekt': Pupil opinion in the proffesional development of science teaching (Scotland). Inquiry in Science Education and Science Teacher Education.
- (2013) Teachers can overcome challenges to inquiry by developing pedagogical process knowledge (PKK): The PISCES experience (Scotland). Inquiry in Science Education and Science Teacher Education.
- (2013) S-TEAM in the mirror: Evidence, quality and relevance in inquiry based science teaching. Inquiry in Science Education and Science Teacher Education.