Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) IMPLEMENTATION OF NON-NEWTONIAN RHEOLOGY FOR DEBRIS FLOW SIMULATION WITH REEF3D. Proceedings of the 37th IAHR World Congress.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Implementation of non-newtonian rheology for granular flow simulation. MekIT’17 - Ninth national conference on Computational Mechanics.
- (2017) Effect of strain softening behaviours on run-out distance of a sensitive clay landslide. Landslides in Sensitive Clays - From Research to Implementation.
- (2017) Correction factors for undrained LE analyses of sensitive clays. Landslides in Sensitive Clays - From Research to Implementation.
- (2015) Probabilistic slope stability analysis in sensitive clay area. Geotechnical Engineering for Infrastructure and Development: Proceedings of the XVI European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ECSMGE 15).
- (2014) Effect of Strain-Softening in Design of Fills on Gently Inclined Areas with Soft Sensitive Clays. Landslides in Sensitive Clays - From Geosciences to Risk Management.
- (2013) Stability and deformations of Zelazny Most dam - One of the world's largest deponies for copper tailings. Fjellsprengningsdagen, Bergmekanikkdagen, Geoteknikkdagen.
- (2014) Effekt av progressiv bruddutvikling for utbygging i områder med kvikkleire: Tilbakeregning av Vestfossenskredet. 2014. ISBN 978-82-410-1008-8.