Background and activities
- 2018- :Industrial Phd Ocean Space and Civil Engineering NTNU, Ålesund Norway. Data driven models for fast virtual prototyping
- 1999-2005 Msc. Electrotechnique and Information Technology Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zürich Switzerland
- Fast Virtual Prototyping
- Ocean Space
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Cities
- 2019-: Smart Sustainable City
- 2019: OSP Gunnerus Twinship
- 2019-: RFFMIDT, "Dynamic Motion Planning Based on Trajectory Prediction in Close-range Manoeuvring"
- 2018 : MAROFF Riser Operation Replacement Optimisation (RoRo)
- 2018-nå: KPN, “Digital Twins for Vessel Life Cycle Service (TwinShip)”
- 2017-2018: DeepTek Active Hybrid Positioning System using filament ropes
- 2015-present: KPN, "Integrated Marine Operation Simulator Facilities for Risk Assessment Including Human Factors (IMPROVE)"
- Pierre Major, Robert Skulstad, Guoyuan Li and Houxiang Zhang, Virtual prototyping: a case study of positioning systems for drilling operations in the Barents Sea, SHIPS AND OFFSHORE STRUCTURES, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1080/17445302.2019.1601322
Xu Cheng , Guoyuan Li , Robert Skulstad , Pierre Major, Shengyong Chen, Hans Petter Hildre , Houxiang Zhang, Data-driven uncertainty and sensitivity analysis for ship motion modeling in offshore operations, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.03.014
Girts Strazdins, Birger Pedersen, Houxiang Zhang, Pierre Major: Virtual Reality using Gesture Recognition for Deck Operation Training, in OCEANS MTS/IEEE 2017, Aberdeen, UK, June 19-22, 2017.