Background and activities
I will work in the cholesterol group looking at inflammasome activation under the supervision of Dr. Egil Lien
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Bacterial secretion systems and regulation of inflammasome activation. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. vol. 101 (1).
- (2016) The Yersinia pestis Effector YopM Inhibits Pyrin Inflammasome Activation. PLoS Pathogens. vol. 12 (12).
- (2016) Manipulation of IL-1β and IL-18 production by Yersinia pestis effectors YopJ and YopM and redundant impact on virulence. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 291 (19).
- (2016) Manipulation of interleukin-1β and interleukin-18 production by yersinia pestis effectors YopJ and YopM and redundant impact on virulence. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 291 (19).
- (2016) Alginate microsphere compositions dictate different mechanisms of complement activation with consequences for cytokine release and leukocyte activation. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 229.
- (2015) A role for the adaptor proteins TRAM and TRIF in toll-like receptor 2 signaling. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 290 (6).