Huy Quang Duong
Background and activities
I can sing a rainbow.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Towards efficiently mining closed high utility itemsets from incremental databases. Knowledge-Based Systems. vol. 165.
- (2019) Discovering Periodic Itemsets using Novel Periodicity Measures. Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. vol. 17 (1).
- (2019) Sketching Streaming Histogram Elements using Multiple Weighted Factors. CIKM '19: Proceedings of the 28th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management.
- (2018) CLS-Miner: efficient and effective closed high-utility itemset mining. Frontiers of Computer Science.
- (2018) Applying temporal dependence to detect changes in streaming data. Applied intelligence (Boston). vol. 48 (12).
- (2018) High utility drift detection in quantitative data streams. Knowledge-Based Systems. vol. 157.
- (2017) An efficient algorithm for mining top-k on-shelf high utility itemsets. Knowledge and Information Systems. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2017) Efficient High Utility Itemset Mining using Buffered Utility-Lists. Applied intelligence (Boston). vol. 48 (7).