Background and activities
Unit for Cancer and Patient research
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Barriers to and facilitators for implementing quality improvements in palliative care – results from a qualitative interview study in Norway. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 15:61.
- (2015) Implementation of improvement strategies in palliative care: An integrative review. Implementation Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2014) Quality palliative care for cancer and dementia in five European countries: some common challenges. Aging & Mental Health. vol. 18 (4).
- (2014) Improving the organization of palliative care: identification of barriers and facilitators in five European countries. Implementation Science. vol. 9 (130).
- (2014) Testing a web-based tool for registration of quality indicators in palliative care services – a qualitative analysis. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 28.
- (2013) Modelling the landscape of palliative care for people with dementia: a European mixed methods study. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 12.