Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The Future of DNA Barcoding: Reflections from Early Career Researchers. Diversity. vol. 13 (7).
- (2021) Applications of Machine Learning in Human Microbiome Studies: A Review on Feature Selection, Biomarker Identification, Disease Prediction and Treatment. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2021) Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques in Human Microbiome Studies: Contemporary Challenges and Solutions. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2019) Cardiorespiratory Fitness and the Risk of First Acute Myocardial Infarction: The HUNT Study. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 8 (9).
- (2019) Cross-sectional and longitudinal association of non-exercise estimated cardiorespiratory fitness with depression and anxiety in the general population: The HUNT study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 252.
- (2016) Determinants of Transitional Zone Area and Porosity of the Proximal Femur Quantified in Vivo in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 31 (4).
- (2015) Measurement of cortical porosity of the proximal femur improves identification of women with nonvertebral fragility fractures. Osteoporosis International. vol. 26 (8).
- (2015) Bone turnover markers are associated with higher cortical porosity, thinner cortices, and larger size of the proximal femur and non-vertebral fractures. Bone. vol. 81.
- (2014) Factors associated with adherence to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected patients in Kathmandu District, Nepal. HIV/AIDS. vol. 6.
- (2016) Cortical porosity as a target for fracture prevention: The Tromsø Study. 2016.