Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Cardiorespiratory Fitness and the Risk of First Acute Myocardial Infarction: The HUNT Study. Journal of the American Heart Association.
- (2019) Cross-sectional and longitudinal association of non-exercise estimated cardiorespiratory fitness with depression and anxiety in the general population: The HUNT study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 1 (252).
- (2016) Determinants of Transitional Zone Area and Porosity of the Proximal Femur Quantified in Vivo in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 31 (4).
- (2016) Cortical porosity as a target for fracture prevention: The Tromsø Study. 2016.
- (2015) Measurement of cortical porosity of the proximal femur improves identification of women with nonvertebral fragility fractures. Osteoporosis International. vol. 26 (8).
- (2015) Bone turnover markers are associated with higher cortical porosity, thinner cortices, and larger size of the proximal femur and non-vertebral fractures. Bone. vol. 81.