Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Levels, patterns, and biomagnification potential of perfluoroalkyl substances in a terrestrial food chain in a Nordic Skiing Area. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53 (22).
- (2019) Prenatal exposure to persistent organic pollutants in Northern Tanzania and their distribution between breast milk, maternal blood, placenta and cord blood. Environmental Research. vol. 170.
- (2018) Effects of a complex contaminant mixture on thyroid hormones in breeding hooded seal mothers and their pups. Environmental Pollution (1987). vol. 240.
- (2018) Decreased plasma levels of perfluoroalkylated substances one year after bariatric surgery. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 657.
- (2017) Maternal transfer of perfluoralkyl substances in hooded seals. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 36 (3).
- (2015) Occurrence and maternal transfer of perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs), and their associations with thyroid hormones in hooded seal (Cystophora cristata) mother-pup pairs. 2015.