Background and activities
Assosiate professor at Regionalt kunnskapssenter for habilitering (RHAB) at RKBU Midt-Norge - Regionalt kunnskapssenter for barn og unge, NTNU: http://www.ntnu.no/rkbu/rhab, and postdoctor at Departement of Laboratory Medicine, NTNU
I am a physiotherapist with 26 years of clinical experience, mainly with children, within community and specialist helath services. In 2010 I completed a Master in Clinical Neurological Physiotherapy at UIT and in 2014 Phd at NTNU.
RHAB is a service for the services, and will contribute to research in the (re)habilitation field
Responsible for MDV 6217. Kunnskapsbasert habilitering
Development of an e-learning course: Kunnskapsbasert habilitering
My main interest is children and adolescents with cerebral palsy (CP). I am a member of the CP research group (http://www.ntnu.no/lbk/cp), conducting research on etiology, clinical picture and comorbidity. The leader of the group is Professor Torstein Vik (http://www.ntnu.no/ansatte/torstein.vik). I am also a memeber of the research group. Mangfold, inkludering og deltagelse ved NTNU.
- Phd work: Postural control in children and adolescents with CP:Assessment of Trunk Control in Children and Adolescents with Cerebral Palsy: A neglected perspective? (http://ntnu.diva-portal.org/smash/search.jsf?dswid=-6041). In the work with the thesis I also focused on measurement properties of assessment tools (http://www.ntnu.no/lbk)
- Post doc work: The WE-study
- Intensive habilitation: The PIH multi study
Digitization in teaching
- MDV6217 - Knowlegdebased Habilitation
- MDV6255 - Neurodevelopmental disorders with specialization autism
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Characteristics of general movements in preterm infants assessed by computer-based video analysis. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. vol. 34 (4).
- (2017) Bimanual Capacity of Children With Cerebral Palsy: Intra- and Interrater Reliability of a Revised Edition of the Bimanual Fine Motor Function Classification. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. vol. 37 (3).
- (2016) Validity and responsiveness of the trunk impairment scale and trunk control measurement scale in young individuals with cerebral palsy. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. vol. 36 (4).
- (2016) Outcome measures evaluating hand function in children with bilateral cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 58 (7).
- (2016) A change in temporal organization of fidgety movements during the fidgety movement period is common among high risk infants. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 20 (4).
- (2015) The relationship between trunk control in sitting and during gait in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 57 (4).
- (2015) Test-retest reliability of computer-based video analysis of general movements in healthy term-born infants. Early Human Development. vol. 91 (10).
- (2014) Gait characteristics in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy assessed with a trunk-worn accelerometer. Research in Developmental Disabilities. vol. 35 (7).
- (2013) Reliability and validity of the Trunk Impairment Scale in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy. Research in Developmental Disabilities. vol. 34 (7).
- (2013) Clinical tools to assess balance in children and adults with cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 55 (11).
- (2012) Effectiveness of resistance training in combination with botulinum toxin-A on hand and arm use in children with cerebral palsy: a pre-post intervention study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. July / 12 (2).
- (2011) Intra- and inter-observer reliability of the Trunk Impairment Scale for children with cerebral palsy. Research in Developmental Disabilities. vol. 32 (2).
- (2020) Implementering av samhandlingsrutiner rundt barn og unge med langvarige og sammensatte behov for helse- og omsorgstjenester -praktisering av koordinatorrollen. 2020.
- (2014) Assessment of Trunk Control in Children and Adolescents with Cerebral Palsy. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2014. ISBN 9788232604180.