Background and activities
Background: Master of Science in nanotechnology from NTNU with specialization in nanotechnology for materials, energy, and the environment. Master's thesis: Development of Hydrophobic Surfaces for Anti-Icing Applications.
PhD work: Chemical and mechanical durability of thermal insulating materials in aluminum electrolysis cells. The research project is a collaboration with the world leading Norwegian aluminium industry. The collaborators are Hydro Aluminium, Alcoa Norway, Elkem Carbon, Skamol A/S, and SINTEF.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Chemical Durability of Thermal Insulating Materials in Hall-Héroult Electrolysis Cells. Ceramics. vol. 2 (3).
- (2019) Thermogravimetric Analysis of Thermal Insulating Materials Exposed to Sodium Vapor. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Chemical stability of thermal insulating materials in sodium vapour environment. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2016) Assessment of the Thermodynamic Stability of Thermal Insulating Materials in Aluminium Electrolysis Cells. The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Conference Proceedings.
- (2015) Development of Hydrophobic Surfaces for Anti-Icing Applications. 2015.