Background and activities
Heat sources, thermal conductivity and heat distribution in electrochemical energy storage technologies.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Experimental Study of Thermal Conductivity and Compression Measurements of the GDL-MPL Interfacial Composite Region. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (14).
- (2015) Thermal conductivity in the three layered regions of MPL coated PTL for the PEM fuel cell. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 40 (46).
- (2010) Modelling the coupled transfer of mass and thermal energy in the vapour-liquid region of a nitrogen-oxygen mixture. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 65 (6).
- (2017) Back to the future – Using yesterday’s energy, today!.
- (2016) Heat and work from fuel cells; Research and engineering activities at NTNU. HFC Nordic 2016 ; 2016-10-26 - 2016-10-27.
- (2015) Thermal Conductivity of PEMFC materials. KIFEE-8 ; 2015-09-20 - 2015-09-23.