Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Electromagnetic Transfer and Circulation (ETAC) of Molten Aluminum Metal and Its Alloys. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2018) Preliminary Experimental Study of the Thermal Stability and Chemical Reactivity of the Phosphate-Based Binder used in Al2O3-Based Ceramic Foam Filters (CFFs). The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Design of circular, square, single, and multi-layer induction coils for electromagnetic priming using inductance estimates. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 49 (1).
- (2016) Design of square induction coils for the electromagnetic priming of ceramic foam filters. Light Metals. vol. 2016-January.
- (2015) An investigation on permeability of ceramic foam filters (CFF). Light Metals. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Effect of electromagnetic fields on the priming of high grade Ceramic Foam Filters (CFF) with liquid aluminum. Light Metals. vol. 2015-January.
- (2014) Effect of heat treatment on microstructures and mechanical properties of high vacuum die casting Mg-8Gd-3Y-0.4Zr magnesium alloy. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. vol. 24 (12).
- (2013) Characterization of Ceramic Foam Filters Used for Liquid Metal Filtration. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 44 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Electromagnetic Priming of Ceramic Foam Filters (CFF) for Liquid Aluminium Filtration. Light Metals 2013.
- (2013) Automated Quantification of SiC-Particles in Solidified A356 Aluminium using ImagePro Plus® 7.0. Characterization of Minerals, Metals, and Materials 2013 Jiann-Yang Hwang.