Background and activities
MSc Engineering Cybernetics 2008
Project engineer at Kongsberg Defence Systems 2008 - 09
System developer at Q-Free 2009 - 2011
Prosjekt engineer at Marine Cybernetics 2012 - 2013
PhD candidate at Department of Engineering Cybernetics 2013 - 2017
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Nonlinear Observers for Integrated INS/GNSS Navigation – Implementation Aspects. Control Systems Magazine.
- (2017) A virtual vertical reference concept for aided inertial navigation at the sea surface. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 70.
- (2016) Attitude and Heave Estimation for Ships using MEMS-based Inertial Measurements. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) MEMS-based Inertial Navigation on Dynamically Positioned Ships: Dead Reckoning. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) Fault detection in lever-arm-compensated position reference systems based on nonlinear attitude observers and inertial measurements in dynamic positioning. American Control Conference (ACC).
- (2014) Observer and IMU-based Detection and Isolation of Faults in Position Reference Systems and Gyrocompasses with Dual Redundancy in Dynamic Positioning. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Inertial Sensors for Risk-Based Redundancy in Dynamic Positioning. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 1: Offshore Technology.
- (2015) On attitude observers and inertial navigation for reference system fault detection and isolation in dynamic positioning. Proceedings of the 14th European Control Conference 2015 (ECC 2015).