Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The impact of design ventilation rates on the indoor air quality in residential buildings: an Italian case study. Indoor and Built Environment. vol. 26 (10).
- (2016) Sustainable business models for deep energy retrofitting of buildings: state-of-the-art and methodological approach. Energy Procedia. vol. 96 (C).
- (2015) Protocols for the assessment of building sustainability level: A new proposal for the Italian context. AiCARR Journal. vol. 31.
- (2015) Valutare la sostenibilità degli edifici: Un nuovo protocollo per il contesto Italiano. AiCARR Journal. vol. 31.
- (2015) An overall methodology to define reference values for building sustainability parameters. Energy and Buildings. vol. 88.
- (2015) Building sustainability assessment and rating: An Italian objective system proposal. PhD thesis. 2015.
- (2017) Integration of sustainability analyses into business models for deep energy renovation of buildings: a case study in Norway. World Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2017. Transforming Our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration: Putting Ideas into Action ; Hong Kong. 2017-06-05 - 2017-06-07.
- (2016) Business models for sustainability in construction of nearly zero-energy buildings and deep energy refurbishment of existing buildings. Workshop: embracing the variety of sustainable business models . Vrije Universiteit Brussel; Brussels. 2016-05-13.
- (2016) Sustainable business models for deep energy retrofitting of buildings: state-of-the-art and methodological approach. SBE16 Build Green and Renovate Deep . Finnish Association of Civil Engineers RIL; Tallinn & Helsinki. 2016-10-05 - 2016-10-07.
- (2014) Building sustainability assessment and rating systems in Italy: the definition of benchmark values. World Sustainable Building Conference ; Barcelona. 2014-10-28 - 2014-10-30.
- (2013) Sustainability rating systems for buildings: a new methodological proposal. YRSB13 - iiSBE Forum of Young Researchers in Sustainable Building ; Prague. 2013-06-25.