Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) PTSD relapse in Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan: A systematic review. Military Psychology. vol. 32 (4).
- (2020) En kvalitativ undersøkelse av metakognisjon og strategier ved bekymring hos barn på 7 og 8 år. Tidsskrift for kognitiv terapi.
- (2020) Sick-listed workers’ experiences with motivational interviewing in the return to work process: a qualitative interview study. BMC Public Health. vol. 20 (276).
- (2020) Protective and vulnerability factors in self-esteem: The role of metacognitions, brooding, and resilience. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Positive and negative metacognitions about alcohol: Validity of the Norwegian PAMS and NAMS. Addictive Behaviours. vol. 108 (106466).
- (2020) Change in personality traits and facets (Revised NEO Personality Inventory) following metacognitive therapy or cognitive behaviour therapy for generalized anxiety disorder: Results from a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2020) Validity of a Norwegian version of the Desire Thinking Questionnaire (DTQ): Associations with problem drinking, nicotine dependence and problematic social media use. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2020) Subgroups of long-term sick-listed based on prognostic return to work factors across diagnoses – A cross-sectional latent class analysis. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2019) A Randomized Controlled Trial of Metacognitive Therapy for Depression: Analysis of 1-Year Follow-Up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) What lies beneath trait-anxiety? Testing the Self-Regulatory Executive Function Model of vulnerability. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:122.
- (2019) Metacognitive therapy for depression: A 3-year follow-up study assessing recovery, relapse, work force participation, and quality of life. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2018) Motivational interviewing in long-term sickness absence: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial followed by qualitative and economic studies. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (756).
- (2018) Population-based associations among cannabis use, anxiety, and depression in Norwegian adolescents. Journal of Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse. vol. 27 (4).
- (2018) Metacognitive therapy versus cognitive–behavioural therapy in adults with generalised anxiety disorder. BJPsych Open. vol. 4 (5).
- (2018) Kognitiv atferdsbehandling av generalisert angstlidelse og depresjon hos eldre: På tide å teste ut nye metoder?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 55 (11).
- (2018) Metacognitive Therapy for Depression Reduces Interpersonal Problems: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2017) The role of metacognition and obsessive-compulsive symptoms in psychosis: An analogue study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17:233.
- (2017) Metacognitive therapy for depression in adults: A waiting list randomized controlled trial with six months follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 24 (3).
- (2017) Effekten av indikerte tiltak for forebygging av angst og depresjon hos barn og unge: en systematisk litteraturgjennomgang. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 54 (11).