Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Experimental triaxial testing of swelling gouge materials. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 79.
- (2019) Cements for tunnel grouting – Rheology and flow properties tested at different temperatures. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 91.
- (2019) Main aspects of deformation and rock support in Norwegian road tunnels. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 86.
- (2016) 8th Nordic Grouting Symposium Oslo, Norway, 26.-27. September 2016. 2016. ISBN 978-82-8208-050-7.
- (2011) Fjellsprengningsdagen, bergteknikk- og geoteknikkdagen 2011. 2011. ISBN 9788282080279.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Oedometer testing of swelling gouge materials at different water contents. Rock Mechanics for Natural Resources and Infrastructure Development.
- (2013) Rock engineering design and the evolution of Eurocode 7. EUROCK 2013 – The 2013 ISRM International Symposium – Rock Mechanics for Resources, Energy, and Environment.
- (2012) THE EFFECT OF EARTHQUAKE ON ROCK SUPPORT IN TUNNELS. Tunnelling and Underground Space for a Global Society; World Tunnel Congress 2012; Proceedings.
- (2011) Numerical analysis of rock support interaction in tunnels in seismic regions. Harmonising Rock Engineering and the Environment.