Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Demonstrating that the nonorthogonal orbital optimized coupled cluster model converges to full configuration interaction. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 148 (9).
- (2018) A theoretical and experimental benchmark study of core-excited states in nitrogen. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 148:064106 (6).
- (2017) Correlated natural transition orbitals for core excitation energies in multilevel coupled cluster models. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 146 (14).
- (2017) Probing ultrafast ππ*/nπ* internal conversion in organic chromophores via K-edge resonant absorption. Nature Communications. vol. 8 (1).
- (2017) Crossing conditions in coupled cluster theory. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 147 (16).
- (2016) Near-Edge X-ray Absorption Fine Structure within Multilevel Coupled Cluster Theory. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. vol. 12 (6).
- (2016) The multilevel CC3 coupled cluster model. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 145:044111 (4).
- (2014) The Dalton quantum chemistry program system. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews. Computational Molecular Science. vol. 4 (3).
- (2014) Multi-level coupled cluster theory. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 141 (22).
- (2013) The extended CC2 model ECC2. Molecular Physics. vol. 111 (9-11).
- (2016) Multilevel coupled cluster theory. 2016. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (267).
- (2013) Development and implementation of extended CC2 models. 2013.