Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Real-time three-dimensional skeletonisation using general-purpose computing on graphics processing units applied to computer vision-based human pose estimation. The international journal of high performance computing applications.
- (2011) View-Independent Human Gait Recognition Using CBR and HMM. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. vol. 227.
Part of book/report
- (2012) Using Synthetic Data for Planning, Development and Evaluation of Shape-from- Silhouette Based Human Motion Capture Methods. Advances in Visual Computing; 8th International Symposium, ISVC 2012, Rethymnon, Crete, Greece, July 16-18, 2012, Revised Selected Papers, Part I.
- (2012) Real-time 3D Skeletonisation in Computer Vision-Based Human Pose Estimation Using GPGPU. 2012 3rd International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools, and Applications.
- (2012) Real-Time Pose Estimation Using Constrained Dynamics. Articulated Motion and Deformable Objects : 7th International Conference, AMDO 2012, Port d'Andratx, Mallorca, Spain, July 11-13, 2012. Proceedings.
- (2012) Real-Time Pose Estimation Using Tree Structures Built from Skeletonised Volume Sequences. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications - Volume 2.
- (2009) Semi-automatic Camera Calibration Using Coplanar Control Points. Norsk informatikkonferanse NIK 2009.
- (2009) A Comparison of Learning Based Background Subtraction Techniques Implemented in CUDA. Proceedings of the First Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Symposium.
- (2009) An interactive 3D CAPTCHA with semantic information. Proceedings of the First Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Symposium.
- (2013) Improving real-time human pose estimation from multi-view video. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4406-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (150).