Associate ProfessorDepartment of Information Security and Communication Technology Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
Background and activities
- TTM4905 - Communication Technology, Master's Thesis
- TTM4502 - Communication Technology, Specialization Project
- TTM4137 - Wireless Network Security
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Analysis of uPort Open, an Identity Management Blockchain-Based Solution. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12395.
- (2020) IDENTITY MANAGEMENT ON BLOCKCHAIN – PRIVACY AND SECURITY ASPECTS. Proceedings of the Romanian Academy. Series A Mathematics, Physics, Technical Sciences, Information Science. vol. 21 (1).
- (2019) Private Identification of Subscribers in Mobile Networks: Status and Challenges. IEEE Communications Magazine. vol. 57 (9).
- (2019) Experimental Analysis of Subscribers’ Privacy Exposure by LTE Paging. Wireless personal communications. vol. 109.
- (2018) Distributed Personal Password Repository using Secret Sharing. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 11 (1).
- (2018) Experimental Analysis of Subscribers' Privacy Exposure by LTE Paging. arXiv.org.
- (2017) Attacks on the Basic cMix Design: On the Necessity of Commitments and Randomized Partial Checking. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10311.
- (2017) Easy 4G/LTE IMSI Catchers for Non-Programmers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10446 LNCS.
- (2017) Introducing Mobile Network Security Experiments to Communication Technology Education. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 503.
- (2017) The Challenge of Private Identification. IFIP International Federation for Information Processing. vol. TC 11 (eCollection-1).
- (2017) On low-cost privacy exposure attacks in LTE mobile communication. Proceedings of the Romanian Academy. Series A Mathematics, Physics, Technical Sciences, Information Science. vol. 18 (Special issue 2017).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Experimental Assessment of Private Information Disclosure in LTE Mobile Networks. Proceedings of the 14th International Joint Conference on e-Business and Telecommunications - (Volume 6).