Background and activities
• Innovative and sustainable extraction techniques
• Micro/nanoencapsulation of anthocyanins and essential oils
• Bio-nanocomposites for food packaging purposes
• Antioxidant and antimicrobial film/ coatings in food preservation
• Green synthesis of metal nanoparticles
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Immobilization of Echium amoenum anthocyanins into bacterial cellulose film: A novel colorimetric pH indicator for freshness/spoilage monitoring of shrimp. Food Control. vol. 113.
- (2019) Simultaneous green synthesis and in-situ impregnation of silver nanoparticles into organic nanofibers by Lythrum salicaria extract: Morphological, thermal, antimicrobial and release properties. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications.
- (2018) Effects of ultrasound frequency and application time prior to deep-fat frying on quality aspects of fried potato strips. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies.
- (2018) Effect of Combined Frequencies and Applied Time of Ultrasound Pretreatment on Oil Uptake during Frying of Potato Strips. Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering.
- (2017) Influence of combined frequencies and various applied time combinations of ultrasound waves on moisture loss during frying of potato strips. Journal of Food Science & Technology.