Samuel Dingeman Slöetjes
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Neel vector reorientation in ferromagnetic/antiferromagnetic complex oxide nanostructures. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 114 (19).
- (2019) Effects of lattice geometry on the dynamic properties of dipolar-coupled magnetic nanodisk arrays. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 99 (6).
- (2018) Magnetic domain formation in ultrathin complex oxide ferromagnetic/antiferromagnetic bilayers. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 113 (13).
- (2018) The role of antiferromagnetic spin axis on magnetic reconstructions at the (111)-oriented La0.7Sr0.3MnO3/ LaFeO3 interface. PHYSICAL REVIEW MATERIALS. vol. 2 (8).
- (2018) Interplay between bulk and edge-bound topological defects in a square micromagnet. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 112 (4).
- (2017) Tailoring the magnetic order in a supermagnetic metamaterial. AIP Advances. vol. 7 (5).