Background and activities
- 2019-now. Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Ocean Operations and Civil engineering, NTNU Ålesund, Norway. Mentor: Houxiang Zhang
- 2018. Visiting scholar, Department of Marine Technology, NTNU Trondheim, Norway.
- 2012-2019. Ph.D candidate & Postdoctoral fellow, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
- Non-linear finite element methods applied in flexibles
- Virtual prototyping with co-simulation
- 2019-present: Riser Operation Replacement Optimisation
- 2020-present: Dynamic Power Cable Installation Optimization for Floating Offshore Wind Farms Based on Co-simulation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Flexible riser replacement operation based on advanced virtual prototyping. Ocean Engineering. vol. 210.
- (2019) Flexible Riser Installation Optimisation Based on Virtual Prototyping. Proceedings of OCEANS 2019 - Marseille.