Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Impact of female adult eating disorder inpatients' attitudes to compulsive exercise on outcome at discharge and follow-up. Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 4:7 (1).
- (2015) Validation of the exercise and eating disorders questionnaire. International Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 48 (7).
- (2015) Women's weight and disordered eating in a large Norwegian community sample: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). BMJ Open. vol. 5 (10).
- (2014) Risk factors for suicidal thoughts in adolescence-a prospective cohort study:the Young-HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 4:e005887 (8).
- (2011) Psychological factors and weight problems in adolescents. The role of eating problems, emotional problems, and personality traits: the Young-HUNT study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. vol. 46 (5).
- (2009) Sex differences in time trends for overweight and obesity in adolescents: The Young-HUNT study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 37 (8).
- (2007) Changes in BMI-distribution from 1966-69 to 1995-97 in adolescents. The Young-HUNT study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 7.
- (2003) The influence on the prevalence of eating problems in an adolescent population. Eating and Weight Disorders. vol. 7.
- (2003) The influence of definitions on the prevalence of eating problems in an adolescent population. Eat Weight Disord. vol. 7 (4).
- (2002) The influence of definitions on the prevalence of eating problems in an adolescent population. Eating and Weight Disorders. vol. 7 (4).
- (1997) Skills training and prediction of follow-up status for chronic alcohol dependent inpatient. European Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 11 (1).
- (2017) Spiseforstyrrelser Nasjonal faglig retningslinje for tidlig oppdagelse, utredning og behandling av spiseforstyrrelser. 2017.
- (2009) Eating- and weight problems in adolecents. 2009.
- (2000) Alvorlige spiseforstyrrelser - retningslinjer for behandling i spesialisthelsetjenesten. 2000.