Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid levels of amyloid beta 1-43 mirror 1-42 in relation to imaging biomarkers of Alzheimer's disease. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9:9.
- (2017) Detecting at-risk Alzheimer's disease cases. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 60 (1).
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid A?43 is reduced in early-onset compared to late-onset Alzheimer's disease, but has similar diagnostic accuracy to A?42. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2017) A multinational study distinguishing Alzheimer's and healthy patients using cerebrospinal fluid tau/A?42 cutoff with concordance to amyloid positron emission tomography imaging. Alzheimer's and Dementia: Diagnosis, Assessment and Disease Monitoring. vol. 6.
- (2016) Alpha-synuclein measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy controls: a two year follow-up study. BMC Neurology. vol. 16 (180).
- (2016) Cerebrospinal Fluid Levels of Amyloid Beta 1-43 in Patients with Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment or Early Alzheimer's Disease: A 2-Year Follow-Up Study. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 8.
- (2016) Association of Butyrylcholinesterase-K allele and Apolipoprotein E ε 4 allele with cognitive decline in dementia with lewy bodies and Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 50 (2).
- (2015) Effect of tween-20 on core biomarkers measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy control individuals. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) Polygenic overlap between C-reactive protein, plasma lipids, and Alzheimer disease. Circulation. vol. 131 (23).
- (2015) Genetically-controlled Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein 1 expression may contribute to Alzheimer's pathophysiology and susceptibility. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 10 (18).
- (2015) Loss-of-function variants in ABCA7 confer risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Nature Genetics. vol. 47 (5).
- (2014) Apolipoprotein E ε2 genotype delays onset of dementia with Lewy bodies in a Norwegian cohort. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry.
- (2013) LRRTM3 Interacts with APP and BACE1 and Has Variants Associating with Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease (LOAD). PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (6).
- (2012) Glutathione S-transferase omega genes in Alzheimer and Parkinson disease risk, age-at-diagnosis and brain gene expression: an association study with mechanistic implications. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 7.
- (2012) Successful use of intravenous recombinant tissue plasminogen (rtPA) in a pregnant woman with cardio-embolic stroke: a case report. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 19.
- (2011) Replication of BIN1 Association with Alzheimer's Disease and Evaluation of Genetic Interactions. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 24 (4).
- (2011) Replication of EPHA1 and CD33 associations with late-onset Alzheimer's disease: a multi-centre case-control study. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 6.
- (2011) Common variants at ABCA7, MS4A6A/MS4A4E, EPHA1, CD33 and CD2AP are associated with Alzheimer's disease. Nature Genetics. vol. 43 (5).
- (2010) Mitochondrial translation initiation factor 3 polymorphism and Parkinson's disease. Neuroscience Letters. vol. 486 (3).
- (2010) Evidence for an association between KIBRA and late-onset Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 31 (6).