Background and activities
Works at the Unit for Cancer and Patient research. Responsible for Norway's participation in the International Cancer Benchmarking Partnership.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Cancer cachexia ̶ prevalence and patient-perceived need of health care attention. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2016) Is it possible to detect an improvement in cancer pain management? A comparison of two Norwegian cross-sectional studies conducted 5 years apart?. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (6).
- (2015) Explaining variation in cancer survival between 11 jurisdictions in the International Cancer Benchmarking Partnership: a primary care vignette survey. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (5).
- (2012) Monte Carlo linear accelerator simulation of megavoltage photon beams: Independent determination of initial beam parameters. Medical physics (Lancaster). vol. 39 (1).
- (2012) Monte Carlo study of in-field and out-of-field dose distributions from a linear accelerator operating with and without a flattening-filter. Medical physics (Lancaster). vol. 39 (8).
- (2011) Superficial doses in breast cancer radiotherapy using conventional and IMRT techniques: A film-based phantom study. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 100 (2).
- (2009) Contralateral breast doses measured by film dosimetry: tangential techniques and an optimized IMRT technique. Physics in Medicine and Biology. vol. 54 (15).
- (2008) GafChromic EBT film dosimetry with flatbed CCD scanner: A novel background correction method and full dose uncertainty analysis. Medical physics (Lancaster). vol. 35.