Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Live Convolution with Time-Varying Filters. Applied Sciences. vol. 8 (1).
- (2017) Live Convolution with time-Variant Impulse Response. Proceedings of the International Conference on Digital Audio Effects.
- (2017) Framework for a novel two-campus master's programme in music, communication and technology between the University of Oslo and the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim. ICERI proceedings.
- (2012) The Development of an Online Course in DSP Eartraining. Proceedings of the International Conference on Digital Audio Effects.
- (2011) Performing and composing with the Hadron Particle Synthesizer. Acta Acustica united with Acustica.
- (2011) A modulation matrix for complex parameter sets. Proceedings of the International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression.
- (1990) MIDI-based analysis of music performance. Studia Musicologica Norvegica.
- (2018) Konsert Surnadal. null
- (2017) Forskningskonserten Lyd-Rom-Bevegelse. null
- (2017) RYOANJI. RYOANJI, Solo for Bass og 59 1/2 seconds for a string player
- (2017) Det Umulige Rom. Det Umulige Rom
Part of book/report
- (2018) Modulated swing: Dynamic rhythm synthesis by means of frequency Modulation. Music Technology With swing, 2017, 13th International Symposium, CMMR 2017, Matosinhos, Portugal, September 25-28,2017 Revised Selected Papers.
- (2017) Swinging with FM: Synthesis of Swing by Means of Frequency Modulation. Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Computer Music Multidisciplinary Research.
- (2012) THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ONLINE COURSE IN DSP EARTRAINING. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx12).
- (2012) Teknologisk oppsang. Musikkopplæring i 100! Hundre år med musikkundervisning i Trondheim.
- (2013) T-EMP: Trondheim Electroacoustic Music Performance. Communication and interplay in an electronically based ensemble. 2013.