Background and activities
PhD-candidate since the spring 2013. Master's degree in Engineering Cybernetics from 2011. Worked in SINTEF from 2011. Founded Albrektsen Engineering in 2010.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2017) SyncBoard - A high accuracy sensor timing board for UAV payloads. 2017 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- (2017) Navigation of UAV using Phased Array Radio. 2017 Workshop on Research, Education and Development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (RED-UAS).
- (2016) Network of heterogeneous autonomous vehicles for marine research and management. OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey.
- (2015) Inertial Optical Flow for Throw-and-Go Micro Air Vehicles. 2015 IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV).
- (2012) Safe Robot Learning by Energy Limitation. Intelligent Robotics and Applications : 5th International Conference, ICIRA 2012, Montreal, QC, Canada, October 3-5, 2012, Proceedings, Part III.