Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) The ASH1-RELATED3 SET-domain protein controls cell division competence of the meristem and the quiescent center of the arabidopsis primary root. Plant Physiology. vol. 166 (2).
- (2014) The arabidopsis histone methyltransferase SUVR4 binds ubiquitin via a domain with a four-helix bundle structure. Biochemistry. vol. 53 (13).
- (2011) The CW domain, a new histone recognition module in chromatin proteins. EMBO Journal. vol. 30 (10).
- (2011) The SUVR4 Histone Lysine Methyltransferase Binds Ubiquitin and Converts H3K9me1 to H3K9me3 on Transposon Chromatin in Arabidopsis. PLoS Genetics. vol. 7 (3).
- (2006) The Arabidopsis SUVR4 protein is a nucleolar histone methyltransferase with preference for monomethylated H3K9. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 34 (19).