Background and activities
- TBM4222 - Building Physics, Basic course
- TBM4321 - Building Acoustics
- TBA4160 - Building Physics, Basic Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Benchmarking the vibration velocity-based measurement methods to determine the radiated sound power from floor elements under impact excitation. Applied Acoustics. vol. 169.
- (2020) Sound insulation of timber hollow box floors: Collection of laboratory measurement data and trend analysis. Building Acoustics.
- (2019) EXPERIMENTAL MODAL ANALYSIS ON WOODSOL TIMBER HOLLOW BOX FLOOR ELEMENTS. Proceedings of the 26th International Congress on Sound and Vibration.
- (2019) Sound radiation of hollow box timber floors under impact excitation: An experimental parameter study. Applied Acoustics. vol. 161.
- (2019) Structural reverberation time measurements on WOODSOL prototype. Proceedings of the ICA 2019 and EAA Euroregio. 23rd International Congress on Acoustics, integrating 4th EAA Euroregio 2019 9 - 13 September 2019, Aachen, Germany.
- (2019) Strategies to evaluate acoustic properties of timber hollow box floors. PROCEEDINGS INTERNOISE 2019.
- (2018) Challenges and limitations using the Integral Transform Method to obtain the impact noise level of timber floors. Euronoise 2018. Crete. Conference proceeings.