Background and activities
Teaching and guidance
I mainly teach GLU 1-7, on the masterprogram in mathematics didactics and teacher specialist.
I am a member of the research project Language Use and Development in the Mathematics Classroom (LaUDiM).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Mentoring prospective mathematics teachers as conductors of whole class dialogues - Using video as a tool. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 77 (January-2019).
- (2017) Finite-rank Bratteli-Vershik diagrams are expansive—a new proof. Mathematica Scandinavica. vol. 120 (2).
- (2016) Toeplitz flows and their ordered K-theory. Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems. vol. 36 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Pre-service mathematics teachers' whole-class dialogs during field practice. Proceedings of the 42nd Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (Vol. 3).
- (2014) Bratteli diagrams Associated to Toeplitz flows and expansive Cantor minimal systems. 2014.
- (2018) Pre-service mathematics teachers’ whole-class dialogs during field practice. PME 42 . Umeå Universitet; Umeå. 2018-07-03 - 2018-07-08.
- (2018) The Contribution of Video as a tool in Mentoring - Student Teachers´ Experiences. AERA ; New York. 2018-04-12 - 2018-04-17.
- (2017) Video som medierende redskap i veiledning. Konferanse . Høgskolen i Sørøst-Norge; 2017-02-15 - 2017-02-16.
- (2016) A classroom study of young pupils’ work with mixed numbers. ECER ; 2016-08-23 - 2016-08-26.
- (2016) Video as a Tool in Prospective Mathematics Teachers’ Professional Development. ECER ; 2016-08-23 - 2016-08-26.
- (2016) Lærerstudenters matematiske samtaler med elever - om bruk av video i praksisopplæringa. Utdanningskonferansen 2016 . Norges forskningsråd; Oslo. 2016-11-08 - 2016-11-08.