Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Pharmacokinetics of a new, nasal formulation of naloxone. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 73 (5).
- (2015) Biotilgjenglighet og effekt av nalokson som nesespray sammenliknet med intramuskulær injeksjon. NAForum. vol. 28 (3).
- (2014) Biotilgjenglighet av nalokson som nesespray- grunnlaget for fremtidig prehospital bruk. NAForum. vol. 27 (3).
- (2009) The Effect Of Preoperative Withdrawal of Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) on Oxidative Stress in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Operations. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. vol. 47.
- (2006) Oxidative stress during coronary artery bypass operations: Importance of surgical trauma and drug treatment. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 40 (5).
- (2005) Oxidative stress and inflammatory response during and following coronary interventions for acute myocardial infarction. Free radical research. vol. 39 (6).
- (2005) Iodinated radiographic contrast media possess antioxidant properties in vitro. Acta Radiologica. vol. 46 (8).
- (2004) Oxidative stress and myocardial damage during elective percutaneous coronary interventions and coronary angiography - A comparison of blood-borne isoprostane and troponin release. Free radical research. vol. 38 (5).
- (2004) Intracellular manganese ions provide strong T-1 relaxation in rat myocardium. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 52.
- (2000) Hyperosmotic perfusion of the beating rat heart and the role of the Na+/K+/2Cl- co-transporter and the Na+/H+ exchanger. Basic Research in Cardiology. vol. 95.
- (1999) Manganese Dipyridoxyl Diphosphate: MRI Contrast Agent with Antioxidative and Cardioprotective Properties?. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC.
- (1999) Myocardial Manganese Elevation and Proton Relaxivity Enhancement with Manganese Dipyridoxyl Diphosphate. Ex Vivo Assessments in Normally Perfused and Ischemic Guinea Pig Hearts. MNR in Biomedicine.
- (1999) Effect of magnesium infusion on bleeding time in healthy male volunteers. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 59.
- (1999) Cardiac contractile function and electrolyte regulation during hyperosmolal stress: an experimental study in the isolated rabbit heart. Pharmacology and Toxicology. vol. 84.
- (1998) Hyperosmotic perfusion of the rat heart and the role of the Na+/K+/2CICO-Transporter and the Na+/H+ exchanger. Pathophysiology. vol. 5(S1).
Part of book/report
- (2005) Oxidative stress during coronary artery bypass operations is multifactorial:Possible roles of surgical trauma and drug treatment. Oxidative stress and the ischemic heart: A study in patients undergoing coronary revascularization.